5 Things I Am Grateful for Today
I am so very blessed and fortunate – and I am extremely grateful for so many things. Here are five things that I am really grateful for today. The ability to think for myself. I am very grateful that I […]
I am so very blessed and fortunate – and I am extremely grateful for so many things. Here are five things that I am really grateful for today.
- The ability to think for myself. I am very grateful that I have a brain and that I can use it, do my own thinking and research anything I have questions about. I am extremely happy that I have made the conscious decision to think for myself and not allow government, mainstream media (fake news), social media or any single person – or group of people to tell me what to think.
- Air Conditioning. I really am not my best while living in artificial air conditioning, but I am very grateful to have AC when I really need it.
- Tasty and nutritious food. I am thankful that I have made up my mind to eat (mostly) healthy and nutritious food. I am extremely grateful that these healthy foods are available to me and that I can afford to buy them.
- Salad bars. I am really glad that salad bars are making a comeback after the fake pandemic. I was extra happy last week when I could buy one at Whole Foods – and for Ava Kalea and Stacia Loo.
- Bulk foods are back! Super surprised and very happy that I was able to purchased bulk foods like steel cut oats, almonds and cashews at Sprouts this morning.
Even though this world is much, much less than ‘normal’, I am grateful that some of my more pleasurable experiences are making a comeback …
What are YOU grateful for today?
BTW – I ‘borrowed’ the Gratitude List image from Salma at SalmaDiNani.com, someone who has some very healthy and inspirational messages to share.